Abounoori, A., Teimoury, M. (2013). Investigation of the Effect of
Financial Development on Economic Growth: A Comparative Study in
OECD and UMI Countries. Quarterly Journal of Economic Growth and
Development Research, 3(11), 40-29.
2. Al-Khouri, Ritab (2007), Financial sector development and sustainable
economic growth in regionally co-integrated emerging markets.
Advances in Financial Economics, 12 :345–360.
3. Arestis, P., Demetriades, P. O., and Luintel, K. B. (2001). Financial
Development and Economic Growth: The Role of Stock Markets.
Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking 33, 16-41.
4. Beck, T., and Levine, R. (2004). Stock Markets, Banks, and Growth:
Panel Evidence. Journal of Banking and Finance 28, 423-442.
5. Beck, T., Levine, R., and Loayza, N. (2000). Finance and the Sources
of Growth. Journal of Financial Economics 58, 261-300.
6. Calderon, C., and Liu, L. (2003). The Direction of Causality between
Financial Development and Economic Growth. Journal of Development
Economics 72, 321-334.
7. Chen, K. C., Wu, L., & Wen, J. (2018). The relationship between
finance and growth in China. Global Finance Journal,24, 1–12.
8. Doumbia, Djeneba, (2015). Financial development and economic
growth: Evidence of non-linearity, MPRA Paper 63954, University
Library of Munich, Germany.
9. Enders, W, (2004), Applied Econometric Time Series, 2nd ed, Wiley.
10. Hassana, M. K., Sanchezb, B., and Yu, J.-S. (2011). Financial
development and economic growth: New evidence from panel data. The
Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance 51, 88-104.
11. Levine, R. (1999). Law, Finance, and Economic Growth. Journal of
Financial Intermediation 8, 8-35.
12. Levine, R. (2002). Bank-Based or Market-Based Financial Systems:
Which Is Better. Journal of Financial Intermediation 11, 398-428.
13. Levine, R., and Zervos, S. (1998). Stock Markets, Banks, and
Economic Growth. American Economic Review 88, 537-558.
14. Mohammadi, T. (2017). Economic growth, Financial development and
CO2 Emission: PSTR Approach. Iranian Journal of Economic Studies,
15. Narayan, P. K., & Narayan, S. (2013). The short-run relationship
between the financial system and economic growth:New evidence from
regional panels. International Review of Financial Analysis, 29, 70–78.
150 Iranian Journal of Finance
16. Ndikumana, L. (2005). Financial Development, Financial Structure, and
Domestic Investment: International Evidence. Journal of International
Money and Finance 24, 651-673.
17. Rousseau, P. L., and Vuthipadadorn, D. (2005). Finance, Investment,
and Growth: Time Series Evidence from 10 Asian Economies. Journal
of Macroeconomics 27, 87-106.
18. Rousseau, P. L., and Wachtel, P. (2000). Equity Market and Growth,
Cross Country Evidence on Timing and Outcomes 1980-95. Journal of
Banking and Finance 24, 1933-1957.
19. Samargandi, N., Fıdrmuc, J., & Ghosh, S. (2015). Is the relationship
between financial development and economic growthmonotonic?
Evidence from a sample of middle-income countries. World
Development, 68, 66–81.
20. Shaw, E. S. (1973). Financial deepening in economic development.
Oxford: Oxford University Press.
21. Xu, Z. (2000). Financial Development, Investment, and Economic
Growth. Economic Inquiry 38, 331-344.
22. Yang, Y. Y., & Yi, M. H. (2008). Does financial development cause
economic growth? Implication for policy in Korea.Journal of Policy
Modeling, 30, 827–840.
23. Zhang, J., Wang, L., and Wang, S. (2012). Financial development and
economic growth: Recent evidence from China. Journal of Comparative
Economics 40, 393–412.