Asadzadeh, A., and Kiani, H. (2012),"The Effect of Using ATMs, Sales points and
Branches number on the Profitability of Selected Banks in Iran," Quarterly Journal of new
Economy and trade, No. 29 and 30, pp. 181-206.
2. Alvani et al. (2012),"Measuring Efficiency of Sepah Bank Branches and Determining
Inefficiency Factors (Case Study in Tehran Province)", Journal of Public Administration,
Vol. 4, No. 11, pp.1-18
3. Haj Amini, M. (1392), "Comparative Study of Effective Factors on the Profitability of
governmental and Non-governmental Banks with Panel Data Approach during the Period
2006-20011", Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran Branch, Faculty of Economic
Affairs, Master's Thesis
4. Falahi, F., and Dehghani, A. (2010), " Concentration, Advertising and Profitability in
Iranian Industries: A Dynamic Panel Data Approach", Quarterly Journal of Economic
Growth and Development Research, Vol. 1, No. 1, p. 9 -30
5. Morteza Beigi, M. (1392), "Investigating the Relationship between Strategic Financial
Factors and Profitability of the Refah Bank", Islamic Azad University, Central Tehran
Branch, Faculty of Management and Accounting, Master's thesis
6. Moghaddam Zanjani, M., and Piri, A.(2012), "Investigating the Effect of Macroeconomic
Factors on the Profitability of Islamic Banks", Proceedings of the Special Issue of the 23rd
Islamic Banking Conference.
7. Nouri Boroujerdi, P., Jalili, M., and Mardani, F. (2010), " The Effect of Concentration in
the Banking Industry and other Factors on the Profitability of State Banks ", Monetary &
Banking Researches, No. 6
8. Nabi, M., vafaei, S., and Eftekhari Shahi, J. (2009), "Comparative Study of Islamic Banking
in Iran and Malesia (with Profitability Approach)", Proceedings of the Second International
Conference on the Development of the Finance System in Iran, Center for Technology
Studies, Sharif University of Technology
9. Valijan, Anoome (2013), "Investigating the Effect of Special Banking and Macroeconomic
Variables on Profitability of Public and Private Banks in Iran", Islamic Azad University,
Central Tehran Branch, Faculty of Economic Affairs, Master's Thesis
10.Akhise et al. (2015). Factors affecting the adoption of Internet banking in Tunisia: An
integration theory of acceptance model and theory of planned behavior. Journal of HighTechnology Management Research, 23, 1-14
11.Jalal-Karim, A., Hamdan, A. M. (2010). the impact of information technology on improving
banking performance matrix: Jordanian banks as case study” European, Mediterranean &
Middle Eastern Conference on Information Systems 2010 Abu Dhabi، UAE
12.Gujarati, D.(2003). Basic Econometrics. New York.
13.Meihami, B., Varmaghani, Z., & Meihami, H. (2013). The Effect of Using Electronic
Banking on Profitability of Bank. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research In
Business, 1299- 1318.
14.Mishkin, F. (2003). Economics of Money, Banking and the Financial Market.
15.Moussu, C., & Petit-Romec, A. (2013). ROE in Banks: Myth and Reality. Financial Times,
16.Olson, D., & Zoubi, T. (2011). Efficiency and bank profitability in MENA countries.
Emerging Markets Review, 94- 110.
116 Iranian Journal of Finance
17.Peteria et al .(2015). The Impact of the Relational Plan on Adoption of Electronic Banking.
Journal of Services Marketing, 20- 42.
18.Sharma.D.,(2012). Does Technology Lead to Better Financial Performance? A Study of
Indian Commercial Banks . Managing Global Transitions, 10(1) , 3-28.
19.World Bank.(2012). World development Indicator (WDI)